Phone: 02 9796 0148 Mobile: 0481 350 505 and 0415 450 853  |  |  P. O. Box 980 Sutherland, NSW 1499 Australia 

CSS Button Generator

Time in Sydney

MARN 0743386

Visa Options

  • Skilled
  • Business
  • Parent
  • Partner
  • Company Sponsored
  • Investor Retirement
  • Student
  • Visitor
  • Working Holiday
Skilled Migration

Are you a skilled professional that can help alleviate Australia's growing shortage of skilled labor? The skilled migration program is for people who have skills in particular occupations in demand in Australia. These occupations require significant training in university qualifications or a trade. One needs work experience in such an occupation in order to qualify for the above visas, unless you have completed a course of study in Australia. In the majority of cases you must meet the basic requirements, pass a points test and the English Language Test (IELTS). The Australian Government has implemented immigration regulations that enable employers to easily access skilled workers worldwide and it offers incentives to some intending migrants, particularly those looking for nursing jobs in Australia. Nurses get their Australian visas granted faster through proirity processing.

Business Migration

This program is for people with business, management, or investment skills to establish or develop a new or existing business or invest in Australia. There are different business visa options depending on what the applicant's needs.

Student Visas

This program is for people wishing to further their studies in Australia. They can do a graduate or post graduate course, train in a trade, or develop their skills. There are visas for students who wish to do English language programmes. Parents and relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as guardians to the students during their course of study.

Temporary Business Visa

People eligible for this visa must be sponsored by an Australian employer to work on a temporary basis of a period of 3 months to four years. They can bring eligible secondary applicants with them to Australia who will have the right to work and study.There is no limit on the number of times they travel in and out of Australia.

Family Migration

Partners, children, parents, or other family members of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens can migrate to Australia to join their families in Australia.

Employer nomination scheme

This program places emphasis on the recruitment of highly skilled workers in short supply in Australia. An Australian employer can sponsor a skilled employee for temporary or permanent residence in Australia. The applicant must take up a skilled position (in an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List) with the sponsoring employer.

Investor retirement visa

This visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependants and who want to reside in Australia during their retirement years. The visa is temporary and will not lead to Australian permanent residence or citizenship

Tourist Visa

This visa option is for people who want to visit and tour Australia for a holiday or recreation, visit family or friends. The tourist can also study for up to three months.

Sponsored family visitor Visa

One must have eligible family lliving in Australia or an Australian government official that will sponsor them to travel to Australia to take a holiday or visit their family. The sponsor provides a guarantee that their visitor will leave Australia before the visa expires. The sponsor will prove that they can support his visitor during their stay in Australia.

Working Holiday Visa

This visa is for people aged 18 to 30 years of age, who are interested in a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia. With this visa, one can work to supplement their travel money as they tour Australia.

Special Migration Visas

One must meet the eligibility criteria for them to become eligible for these visas.

@ 2014