Great news!! Carers needed for work in Australia!!
Our partner is looking for Disability and Home Carers to work for Aged Care, Disability, Home and Community Care organisations in Australia.
Read the information below and if you qualify for this position, email me copies of your certificates, transcripts, CV, employment letters and an ID. Send documents to email@example.com.
- Assisting clients with personal care activities.
- Providing companionship and support during daily activities.
- Performing household tasks such as preparing meals, laundry, shopping and cleaning.
- Implementing strategies for managing dementia and other health issues.
- Delivering activities that promote emotional and intellectual stimulation.
- Maintaining a safe living environment by minimising or removing safety risks or hazards.
- Transporting clients to appointments, outings and social engagements.
- Using equipment to assist clients with limited mobility such as hoists, swivel cushions and wheelchairs.
- Implementing care programs for clients in residential care facilities.
- Liaising with other health care professionals, family members and carers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualification as a health care worker.
- Work experience: Minimum 2 years in the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
- English language skills: IELTS 6.0 in all 4 bands
- Achieve an Australian accredited qualification
- Be aged between 18 and less than 45 years old at time of visa application
- Meet work experience requirements
- Meet character and health requirements
- Proven record of community engagement experience
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with partners
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Depending upon work experience and qualifications
- Starting salary from AUD $54,000 per annum plus superannuation contribution
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time position
- Employment contract will indicate the terms and conditions of the role based on existing workplace rights
- Confirmation in this position is subject to a successful three (3) month probation period
- Subclass 482 (Temporary Skills Shortage) visa or
- Candidates will work under Subclass 186 (Employer Nomination Scheme Direct Entry Stream)
- The visa subclass will be determined by the nominating organisation requirement